October 18, 2012

MaryKay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

One thing that I have learned in working with Michele from Mary Kay, is that every time we decide not to take off our makeup after a long day, or night, we age or skin...6 days.

For a woman who rarely wore makeup, no big deal. Now? Now that I have the right tools and tricks...there's no way I'm going to opt to age my skin 6days every time that I feel too tired to take it off.

Mary Kay has a solution, and an easy solution at that!

Gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or pulling the delicate skin in the eye area. Formula does not leave skin feeling dry.


In my experience, eye makeup remover tends to be greasy, or on the flipside, completely dries out your skin so you're having to get an additional product to protect and nourish the delicate eye area. Not with this remover. It leave my skin feeling...normal. A pretty amazing feeling when you're winding down for the day!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips