October 24, 2012

Halloween Treats

Gone are the days of getting homemade fudge, candy apples and popcorn on Halloween. Oh, how I miss those days!! There was this little old couple if the village I grew up in {Sweaburg, ON} that would make the most delicious brown sugar fudge...mmmm

They'd invite you into their kitchen, and hand out the little bags of fudge that everyone so loved.

Nowadays, there's no way in heck that would happen {and I agree, now that I'm a mama and have a little Bear to protect!}.

But how awesome would these be to make and handout to trick-or-treaters?









Maybe I'll just have to have some friends over for a little get-together to test out some of these treats!

1 comment:

SSG said...

Dude, make them for the kidlets at Little Gym!
thanks for linking up for WW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips