October 11, 2012

Guest Blogger...Tina Dean Designs



When Shannon asked me to guest post and talk a little about my new Eco-Home line, I was both thrilled and honored. You may know a little about my work as an eco accessories designer/textile artist from some of Shannon’s previous posts. I was absolutely thrilled to sponsor Shannon at BlogHer ’12 with a messenger bag and a couple of clutches.

My primary work has been to recycle and upcycle plastic bags and vhs tape into eco-friendly accessories like tote bags and purses. Expanding into home goods just seemed to be a natural extension. Continuously thinking of new ideas to save plastic bags from our landfills and waterways has become a way of life. The Eco-Home line will allow people to have a handmade, eco-friendly, vegan items for their homes.



TDD’s Eco-Home line is starting with baskets and will branch out to other home goods through 2013. The baskets will be available in different sizes for use as home d├ęcor, in the bathroom, in the kitchen or anywhere else.


These will be available on the website when it relaunches in the near future. TDD also does custom work.


Photobucket

2 comments:

LizB said...

I love these baskets! Tina Dean Rocks!!!

Martiel Beatty said...

Very cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips