September 6, 2012

BlogHer Sponor Love

A hugely massive shout out to those who helped me create the most beautiful media cards! I had so many compliments on them and I could not be happier with how they turned out!

 The team at TPH Canada was incredible to work with. While tweeting with Brittany about their amazing brand, eco-friendly solutions and really just engaging with one another, to emailing with Cynthia and being incredibly thankful for her super-powers in reprinting after a silly mistake on my part - they are simply the most amazing printing company I have ever had the pleasure in working with. The results were beautiful, and I am so thankful for the compliments that we got on my cards both from brands and bloggers!



Without Lainie's expert eye in photography, the vision that I had for these cards would just not have come to life. In creating a woodland fairy nymph with our model Kassidy, we were able to style her with a fantastic Atutudes tutu, sculpted accessories, pointe shoes, paintings and journals to create a picture of true inspiration. The end result was beautiful and I am eternally grateful for having worked with Lainie on this project.

Lainie also photographed me doing what I do best: painting. I am so thankful for this experience as I've never been able to paint and have someone capture it on film before. It was amazing, to say the least, and the feedback that I got from brands when they saw me doing my thing was awesome!





See you in Chicago!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips