September 9, 2012

Blog Lovin'


Are you a Blog Lovin' follower?

I've seen Blog Lovin' used as a reader app on so many blogs out there. With just having surpassed 300 followers between GFC, Linky, and Feedburner, I figured that I would investigate.

What a wonderful reading platform! It's so lovey and clean...it makes reading all of your favourite blogs seemless and easy!

Put Sweet Stella's into your Blog Lovin' reader to make sure you don't mis a bit of home decor, art and design principals, and funky fresh art from my studio!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Over the next couple of months you'll....

  • learn about the elements and principals of art and design
  • have access to exclusive Destash sales
  • have advance notice of Holiday pre-orders
  • get sneak peeks at new bridal head pieces
  • be the first to find out what Celebrities I'm designing for

Thanks for being a reader!! It means the world to this artsy-fartsy gal!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips