September 3, 2012

30th Birthday Planning

In just a couple of weeks, I'll be turning 30.

Thirty.

The big 3-0.

To me, it's an excuse to have a realy fabulous party with all of my nearest and dearest. It's not a reason to wallow or be sad. It's not a reason to sulk and hide in bed all day.

It's a reason to get dressed up and have a great time!

I've been planning what I'm wearing for a long while now, a fabulous dress from Kristine Cook Designs, but I think what i've been planning for even longer is the cake!

As the girl who makes everyone elses birthday cakes and throws parties for everyone else, I think it's high time that I get a fabulous cake all to myself!

Here are my top 3 favourites {from Pinterest}

Adore the purple ombre!

Love the three different patterns on these layers, and chevron...hello!


Pretty much the perfect cake for an artist...handpainted petals

So...I want something amazing and fabulous, girly and bright, with the perfect pop of detail and ruffle. Hopefully, the Hubs has taken notice of my Pinterest board!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips