August 27, 2012

Owen's Room Reveal...and classic baseball printables!

When we started looking for a new house last fall, I got really excited to design what would become Owen's big boy room. Of course, I trotted off to Pinterest for some inspiration but at the heart of it all, I wanted to bring his nursery theme {black& white photography and baseball} into more of a toddler room...and add in a little inspiration from my Dad.




I absolutely loved the use of the old crate, baseball glove and the bat. Hanging something from the ceiling was also pretty appealing to me as well...so....





Now you can get the free printables here to create the perfect typography art for your own baseball themed room!

1 comment:

Tina said...

So nice and clean. Can you please come to my house and do Matt's room? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips