July 8, 2012

BlogHer Sponsor Love: TPH Canada

Today is one of those I'm-so-excited-I-can-hardly-stand-myself kind of days. You know...the ones where you are just jumping for joy and singing the praises of someone so amazingly wonderful that you definitely cannot contain yourself!

Today, I get to share with you a little peek at my media cards that I designed for BlogHer'12 in NYC (omg...this time next month, the conference will be over! ack!)






Gorgeous overload, right??

I wanted my cards to really represent my art. Painted journals, sculpted headbands, paintings, sculpted wearable art...all there on the cover, and modeled by my lovely little woodland fairy, Kassidy.

TPH Canada did an amazing job at printing. Honestly, working with them was just the best experience I could have asked for. Cynthia and Brittany were never more than an email or tweet away if I had a question.....and here's the best part.

I sent me artwork to them late Friday...the cards were in my hands on TUESDAY. Sha-mazing!

For the back, I decided to write a little bit about who I am, why I do what I do, some of my accomplishments, and a little sample of what you will find here in my artsy nook of the blogosphere.


Along with all of my amazing sponsor logos, and a QR code that will bring you right here!

I seriously couldn't be happier with them, or with my choice of printer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips