June 6, 2012

BlogHer Sponsor Love: Amber Bryce


Words cannot express how in love I am with this pendant that Amber has designed for me, which I will be wearing during the daytime at the sessions and workshops.

When Amber was designing the piece, she was impeccable with her attention to detail. She asked me what patterns I love, what textures speak to me...I picked paisley. It reminds me of my husband since he loves paisley ties, and I really love the flowing lines and intricate detail in the pattern.

Then, she asked me if there was a phrase or initial I would want etched on the other side. Hmm...immediately, I thought about having my son's O engraved, but my heart strings were tugged in another direction.

Let It Be.

For anyone who knows me personally, it was my Dad's favourite song, and the one that was played at his funeral seven years ago. It's also the memorial tattoo that I have for him on the back of my neck.

It's perfect...and Amber designed a piece so amazing...I'm absolutely in love with it.


Amber has captured something truly unique in this piece...the relationship between a father and daughter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips