May 18, 2012

Fabulous Finds Friday: Terracotta Pot Planter

Looking for a punch of colour on your front porch?

I know that I am, and I think one of these flanking either side of my dark grey door will do just the trick!



I think I would change it to suit our colour tastes though....likely paint the posts a dark grey to match the door, but still contrast with the light grey stucco.

Flowers...hmm...purples and yellows likely, especially if the front walk up is boxwoods and daylillies {another post for another fabulous friday!}

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I love this!

Christine and Company said...

Very pretty!

Rebecca said...

I love it! I was looking at a project like this as apparently its a great way to grow strawberries

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips