April 5, 2012

BlogHer Sponsor Love: Hanlon Lain Photography

One part of BlogHer that is so incredibly important, I’ve learned, are your media cards. These are the cards that you give out to literally every.single.person that you meet at the conference.

How do I want to represent myself as an artist and blogger?

What do I have to show for myself?

How do I want others to see me?

Well…I knew that my very first step was to call on Hanlon Lain Photography and talk photo shoots with Laina.

We started talking inspiration, the message behind Sweet Stella’s, and what I was hoping to gain out of a photo shoot. We talked models, horses {yes…horses}, fields of clover. We talked journals, sculpted wall art, paintings and garlands.

We have a really amazingly beautiful photo shoot planned featuring Kassidy, who modeled masks for me this past January.

It’s going to be inspired by Kassidy’s background in dance, more specifically in ballet and will feature not only my work, but that of Atutudes Handmade Tutus.

Laina is a master behind the lens. I am confident that she will capture the movement not only in a very still piece of art (my journal), but in the surrounding and environment that we are going to shoot in. Her style absolutely shines through in every shoot that she does and I cannot wait to see what comes of our photo shoot for BlogHer!


Website

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips