February 22, 2012

WAHM Wednesday: Wardrobe

I learned from Jenni last year, that your BlogHer wardrobe is very important.

I was talking to my husband a few weeks ago about what I would wear at the cocktail events, and how I wanted to get a whole new wardrobe.

In my dreams, maybe. In reality...not so much.

This outfit, however, will definitely be making its way into my suitcase, along with many a handcrafted accessory that I will blog about in the coming weeks.


{minus the stroller of course....}

One of my favourite accessories is from BailyBelle, and it definitely will be coming to NYC with me!



BlogHer'12 is, afterall, taking place in NYC...you know...the land of Carrie Bradshaw...*sigh*

My plan is to pack some simple but fabulous clothes, a tonne of unique accessories like the gorgeous cocktail ring above, and shoe...oh...shoes...

My Sam and Libby suede peep toe booties (pictured above) will definitely by in my bag. Those Chuck Taylor's that I blogged about a few weeks ago, they might find their way into my bag as well since the conference is in August...birthday in September...

I'm going to need to find some amazing, yet reasonably priced, shoes for a night (or two) out on the town with my girls. Any suggestions for this 5'2" gal? Channel your inner Carrie Bradshaw and let me know!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips