February 8, 2012

WAHM Wednesday: Chuck Taylor's

Taking a break from the ordinary, but still doing something pretty creative...but for me.

That's right... a little me time! And what better way than to design yourself some shoes? {got your attention now??}

I saw on facebook a couple of weeks ago, that you can now design yourself a pair of Chuck Taylor's on the Converse website. Pretty awesome!

I designed these...


(Click to see what I did...)

Dark purple hightops with a light purple lining. Tongue and back stripe are a splattered royal blue, plum and silver....like paint splatter.

Pretty perfect, and even more so with dark skinny jeans and a chunky grey sweater!

I may have to get them for myself for my birthday...in September!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips