February 29, 2012

WAHM Wednesday: Call For Sponsors!

So in the past few weeks, my roomies Shannon, Melissa and I have been busy with booking hotels, flights, conference tickets, looking at accessories and talking to possible sponsors about our journey to BlogHer'12!

It's so exciting to me. The day that we booked out hotel and when I booked my flight...I just felt...felt like it was Christmas {almost}.

Exciting

Nerve-wracking

Thrilling, to say the least!

I'm busily working on Spring photo shoots with Atutudes and Hanlon Lain Photography for my media kits, and you know what would look awesome on them? Your logo!

That's right! This is my official call for sponsors!

I have three awesome packages, and would absolutely love to take your brand to BlogHer'12!




If you're interested in collaborating with Sweet Stella's, I'd love to hear from you! Email me at shannon@sweetstellas.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips