February 3, 2012

Fabulous Finds Friday: Sharpie Lampshade

A new month...a new room in our house to design!

I'm moving onto the Master Bedroom, and while I absolutely loved our old master, I'm excited for our new one.

Dark rich hardwood floors, a walkin closet that seems to go on for days (my Husband is particularly excited about this!) and an ensuite...with heated ceramic floors! Simply divine!

I want the room to reflect us as a couple and the story of us

One thing that I'm going to do is this...



It's just perfect. A simple lampshade, written on with a sharpie.

I'm leaning toward our wedding vows or lyrics from our first dance song, Memories of Us by Keith Urban

1 comment:

Barbie said...

LOVE this idea! I just might have to do it, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips