February 10, 2012

Fabulous Finds Friday: Sculpted Wall Installation

There's a wall between our closet and bathroom doors...it needs some love and since i've been playing with clay again, I'm thinking about making a wall installation similar to this



Probably a cluster of 3 or 5...

Off centred from one another...slightly cascading

I'm hoping to have the walls painted before we move in...currently they're a spicey cinnamony colour, and with the dark hardwood, it just feels really heavy to me.

I'd prefer it to be a lighter, softer stone or grey colour so we can add in punches of mustard and teal and have it really stand out.

Our bed linens are also a bit dark, chocolate browns with cream and caramel.

I think these white flowers would be the perfect wall installation!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips