January 25, 2012

WAHM Wednesday: Mobile Mama

A couple of weeks ago, I was out for breakfast (eeer...brunch? It was 11am and my son had only been up for a half hour...so we call it breakfast) with another Mompreneur. As we chatted, I noticed a commonality between us...

both with notepads and pens
both with blackberries

It got me thinking about how I love being a mobile mama.

No matter where I am, how busy I am, I can always reach out to my customers. In the span of our breakfast (about two hours) I got emails from customers, tweets from like minded moms, and facebook messages from fellow artisans in The Artisan Group. Within a few seconds, I was able to respond to everyone, and still pack my son back up in the car, drive home, and spend some time watching The Fox and the Hound.

However, I'm not a huge fan of my mobile device. I have a Blackberry curve from almost 3 years ago...you know the one...with the track ball? The camera quality is pretty poor, which is important for tweeting pictures of my cute little boy and products as they're in progress. I have to pull the battery almost daily, and it needs to be charged every single night to even have a chance at getting through the day.

What devices allow you to be a mobile mama? Hit me with your suggestions in the comments!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips