December 5, 2011

Mompreneur Monday: DBK Designs

A double dose of artisans today for you to meet! Today's feature Mompreneur is Debrah Block-Krol from DBK Designs!

What does she do? Well she can sure tell you much better than I, but from my view, she creates some of the loveliest scarves and some really funky and unique jewellery.

Without further adieu, here's Debrah to talk about being a busy Mompreneur!

What do you do?

I design and handcraft jewelry accessories and scarves. My work is represented in more than
20 galleries nationally



How do you maximize your time as a busy mom running a business?

I sometimes feel like my work and myself are pushed into the corners of my life,
but I do the bulk of work at night and during the day while my son is in school.


What do you see as your greatest challenge being a MOMpreneur?

Carving out a place to do my work, and finding the time to do the work without interruption.



What advice do you have for other moms looking to start a business?

Don’t feel bad about taking time for yourself and your work. Believe in the validity and importance of what you do.

Is there anything else you'd like to share with our readers?

I will be hosting a giveaway on my facebook page when I hit 800 fans. Also, I offer a 10% discount for facebook fans!


Shop

Twitter

Facebook

Blog

1 comment:

edensong said...

Such gorgeous jewelry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips