December 6, 2011

Mom Biz Retreat: Get Me There!!

So, I happened to get an email this morning from MomBizCoach (a little bifty newsletter and website that I subscribe to...geared toward mompreneurs about how to be the best business and brand that you can be) about their upcoming retreat in Chicago at the end of January 2012.



I hadn't heard about it before, so while I laid in bed relishing the last few moments of quiet before my son woke up I decided to look it up and was amazed at the itinerary.

Not only is it a chance for a few days of ME-time (such special time when you're busy with a business and toddler), but it is chalk full of activities to learn about the importance of building a strong brand.

Why do I want to go? Well...branding is very important to me. Having been through two corporate rebrandings, I know the importance of having a strong brand and how far brand recognition can go. I'm in the process of working with an amazing graphic designer to redesign my logo, blog buttons and overall look to represent who I am at the heart of my company...a chic mom who is an artist.

I struggle with time in the respect that I push myself so hard that at the end of the day, I have nothing left for myself. Between having a 1.5 year old, and a 1 year old business...I'm just spent at the end of the day. I maximize every waking hour for everyone else, but know that I need to be better with maximizing the quality of the time so that I can be the best mom and mompreneur possible.

I want to learn. I want to dive in and see what the mompreneur world has to offer. I want to connect.

It's such an amazing opportunity...so why the heck wouldn't I want to win the all-access pass??

Please, MomBizCoach, pick me!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips