November 15, 2011

Talk-To-Me Tuesday: Photography Studio

I was recently asked by Laina from Hanlon Lain Photography to help design her indoor studio, a lovely space that she is setting up in her gorgeous farmhouse (I'm seriously in love with her home!).

Off I went to Pinterest in search of inspiration, organization and unique ideas to help her make this space her own.

Some of my favourite ideas are



Backdrops hung on the ceiling - a brilliant use of space! You could also do this in a closet to further maximize the space that you have!



I love the colourful thrifted chairs - what great props! The funky wagon is also pretty amazing, and I know my little guy would love something like that! Having a variety of things, in one space, but making them make sense is key!




This is my favourite idea for her space. A rolling bench...a prop in and of itself, doubles as storage, and a client seating area. it can be out in the open, or it can be put in a closet. Genius!

I have some other ideas up my sleeve and I cannot wait to get started on helping her revamp this space, as well as a little nook just outside of it that we can make into a really fabulous client waiting area, consultation area and additional photography space. Window bench, anyone? I think so!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips