October 7, 2011

Y3W: Tina Dean Designs

I have been waiting allllll week to post this!

My first real honest to goodness product sponsor for BlogHer'12!



I first met Tina when we joined up with The Artisan group, and we've really hit it off. When I told her recently that I'll be attending BlogHer'12 next summer in NYC, she mentioned how neat it would be for me to carry one of her bags at the conference.

We got to collaborating this week and have decided on a messenger-cross-body bag, that I can keep all of the essentials in.

  • water bottle
  • media cards
  • business cards
  • camera
  • cell phone/blackberry
  • wallet
  • notebook


Her items are awesome; 100% ecofriendly and she creates them by using grocery bags, VHS tape, things of the sort to create plarn. They are totally chic and lovely, and I cannot wait to represent TDD at BlogHer with my Messenger bag!

Tina recently participated in the GBK Productions 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards Gifting Suite, where her wristlets were loved by Catherine O'Hara, Penny Marshall, and Nina Peeples. The Celebs were chomping at the bit to get their hands on them, and Tina has received such amazing feedback from them about her work!

I think I might have to get a wristlet for the night events, and just because I'm a clutch-loving-girl and think that repurposing and upcycling is so incredibly important!

Check out Tina Dean Designs! Have a colour preference? Start saving your bags and she can create one just for you!! I sent her a whole whack of green grocery bags that are unique to a Canadian store, so she can start and Eh! line (clever, eh? I thought so!)



Looking to sponsor and be featured at BlogHer as well as other opportunities such as twitter parties and gifting suites? Let me know! shannon@sweetstellas.com

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thanks, Shannon! So looking forward to creating your bag. It's so much fun to design specifically for someone. This one's gonna be great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips