August 23, 2011

What's Next Wednesday: DVD Boxes

I was recently asked by a local photographer if I made boxes for DVD's and CD's, and if I didn't, if I could figure out a way to.

Well, at the time the only boxes that I had made were these




ONEderland Tea Kettles and Cups for Jenni From The Blog

and now, I've developed a product that I absolutely adore...from complete scratch!


Hand stamped bride+groom names, threaded on cotton cord and finished with glass seed beads


Patterned bottoms with a 1" lip


Coordinated inks, cord and papers...all part of the job!

I absolutely love them, and what's even better...the photographer is over the moon about the attention to detail; her business initials in 2" letters, the patterned bottoms, coordinated cord and the seed beads. She loves the bride+groom names stamped and handcut, then threaded onto the cord.

Love love love!

Priced at $8.99, bulk photography orders are welcome and these would be great as wedding favours! Bulk orders qualify for discounts, so let me know if you are interested and we'll collaborate!

5 comments:

mel said...

you are amazing! love them!

Lina said...

Great job Shannon!

Jamie said...

I love these; I think they're so cute!

Thanks for participating in the Whatever Wednesday Blog Hop!

-Jamie

Marcy | Fabulous Classroom said...

Beautiful stuff!! New follower from Whatever Wednesday Hop stopping by from Fabulous Classroom and Halloweeenkidz :) Have a great week!

Ashley said...

Those look so amazing! I'm even more excited to see how the tent cards come out now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips