July 22, 2011

Y3W Friday: New Party Hangables!

This weekend is something that has been long anticipated around here.

In the fall, my lovely best friend will be getting married to her childhood sweetheart. I have known them both for over 20 years (since we were 7ish, strangely enough I've known the groom longer and still remember the day that he was the new-kid in class! What a trouble maker!)

Anyway, this weekend is her bachelorette and her beautifully gorgeous sisters, our wonderful best friend and the bride-to-be are having the bachelorette at my house! I've been busy this week figuring out snacks, games, and...more importantly, decorations!

Using her party as inspiration, I'm working on a whole whack of new Hangables {hanging party decor} that will be ready-made, ready-to-ship and in the Sweet Stella's Etsy shop next week!

Check these beauties out!


{Citrus Stripe}

Green, stripes, silver and yellow (will be swapping out the black), and it'll be strung on emerald green and lemon yellow ribbons!

Have a party coming up?? Let me create custom hangables to match whatever your theme or colour scheme is!

How was your week? Can you sum it up in 3 words?? Join in Jenni's hop!
Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips