July 12, 2011

Talk-To-Me Tuesday: Inspiration

I was recently asked where do you get your inspiration from?

It's such a...random thing...inspiration.

I find that I get alot of inspiration just from daily life. Cloud formations when my son and I are out for a walk or playing in the backyard (I used to paint clouds alot), or the different hues of green when the trees are full and gorgeous.

Lately though, all I have to do is look in my big bin of paint and the inspiration is right there



I'm really loving playing with paint lately...playing with texutres...

The contrast of the liquid paint, the hard, cold glass beads...it's all very inspiring to me and I find it amazing when it all comes together to become something beautiful.

What inspires you?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Inspiration is just in everything!

I think I've sunk all my "inspiration" credit into Pinterest lately!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips