July 18, 2011

Mama Blogger Monday: A Grande Life

Happy Monday indeed around these parts! Our weekend was full of cupcakes, weddings, gardening and family time...a nice treat from being swamped with Emmy swag and birthday orders lately.
Link
Today, I'd like to introduce you to the wonderful Mrs. Gloves of A Grande Life.

Some of you already know her, and know her well. To some, she's Mrs. G...to others, she's Steph. to many, she's an amazing mama, and spectacular photographer!

Hey everyone!

I'm Steph from A Grande Life. I am a mom to two boys {bless my soul}, ages 3 and 2 months. They sure do keep me on my toes! I face the every day with the help of my sidekicks: coffee and my camera. I am still trying to figure out this thing called motherhood and I use my blog to help sort things out. I started blogging back when I was pregnant with son #1 {E} and I haven't stopped.



My blog is my therapy {hey, it's cheap} and I love the support that I have found through the blogosphere. When I am not capturing my own family's memories, I am busy capturing others. I am a momtographer turned pro {which is still weird for me to say out loud}. Needless to say my sidekicks are always with me!

Grab a cup of Joe and swing on over


1 comment:

Steph said...

Thanks for featuring me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips