May 4, 2011

Emmy Given Wednesday: Eco-Friendly Twine

Happy Wednesday!

I'm having a bit of a late start to the day, but now that I've been able to wrap my head around a few things, including a press interview and photo shoot, here's this weeks installment of Emmy Given Wednesday.

As soon as I jumped in with hands and feet to The Artisan Group, immediately I started thinking about packaging. As I told Kyle from Metro News London, this is just as much about setting up a strong brand as it is wowing celebrities with my products. This is it...this is what my heart craves and what I was meant to do with my insanely overactive imagination.

Thankfully, TAG has a great group of supportive artists so it is easy to get great packaging recommendations.

Here is what I settled on...




Eco-friendly recycled twine and cello bags! I adore it, and feel great knowing that it's made of recycled materials!

My new business cards came in early this week as well, and fit perfectly with the packaging!



My husband made a strong push for colour on both sides, and while I will hate to admit this, he was right.

The business cards will be tied to each notestack with ribbon, then put in the cello bag and tied with twine! I couldn't be more pleased, and now that I have packaging for the 100 Notestacks figured out, I can focus on packaging for the 10 handpainted journals.

I've ordered the journals, picked my heavy body paints, and am sitting on pins and needles for the shipments!! I can't wait to get my brushes out and create some really awesome functional art!

Oh! And don't forget about the TAG Twitter Party taking place on May 11th! 1 Week from today!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your packaging is going to be so great! I can't wait to see the journals come together!

Super excited for the Twitter parties!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips