April 15, 2011

Y3W Friday: Candy, Candy, Candy





It's been a while, but I have a very sweet excuse as to why blogging has taken a backseat this week











My husband and I have a good friend who is running for one of the political parties in our local riding, and this week was his big campaign party where he was acclaimed to have won the nomination for the riding.


Now, I'm not one for politics and I won't get into any personal views here...but I am one for parties as you all know, and I am definitely one for candy buffet's!


White chocolate drizzled marshmallows

Juicy blue sharks

Blueberry jelly beans

Grape Tootsie Pops

Sour blue raspberries

Sour blue Big Feet

Yogurt raisins

Nibs (red is the accent colour)

Sour blue raspberry rings


Y-U-M!


Have a sweet weekend!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Candy buffet! This makes me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips