March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday: MomNation

Good morning everyone!

I'm a little bit more on the ball this week...sort of. I definitely woke up thinking that it was Friday and got very excited for the weekend. Then, I realized that it is actually Thursday, and didn't want to miss my chance to participate in Thankful Thursday!

Today, I am thankful for





I was flitting around on Twitter last night while making the final parts of Jenni's order, and stumbled across Mom Nation, and Jen Banks.


Mom Nation is a growing movement of real women, sharing real stories about what is it really like to be a mom and woman. Truly, and inspiring network of women!


After looking through the website, I realized that there was a party going on over on Twitter. So, back to Twitter I went and I participated. Not only were the questions really awesome and made me sit down and think about my life as a mom, but I also won a prize!!


Then, as the answers were rolling in, it was announced that Mom Nation was trending on Twitter! It was amazing to be involved in a trending topic, and to connect with other moms, read their answers to the questions and have a little bit of quiet time to reflect.


Link up with Mom Nation and join the trend! You can also find Mom Nation on facebook!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thank You so much for your kind words, and for joining us last night! That was the first of what will be many awesome twitter & facebook parties. Congratulations on your win as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips