February 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Playdates

Yesterday, Monster and I took a much needed break from...well...everything! We had a great big Valentine's playdate with some of our little friends and for that, I am extremely thankful.


I was lovely to sit around with other fantastic moms and talk about labour and delivery, the thought of having second children, going back to work, milestones and body image issues.


It was amazing.


These moms, a few of whom are MOMpreneurs, are so inspiring to me. We talked baby food, breastfeeding issues, formula differences...you name it! In 3 hours, moms can talk about alot.


So, to my lovely Mommas group...thank you SO much for the playdate yesterday. I appreciate you all so incredibly much!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips