February 2, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Embellishments

We're at that lovely time of the week when we're almost done and the weekend is right around the corner!

Today, I'm thankful for embellishments.

Buttons

Brads

Paper Punchers

Die Cuts

They all add a little sparkle to an otherwise simple product.

Take our Sweet Treat Bags for example.


Sure, I could have just tied them with ribbon, but what fun would that have been? I could have sewn on a button to the bag, but I decided to go with layered paper cut with a paper punch.

I find that it makes the bags a little bit more unique. I can use any cardstock or paper under the sun, and any punch that I can get my hands on. I can switch up the papers, and still keep them coordinated for the colours of the client's event.

I'm all about customization, and adding sparkle to make each item unique and wonderful. Embellishments do just that!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips