January 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday: ReOrganization

I know that some readers have long been waiting for this post, so here goes.
Today, I am thankful for...

...storage systems
...organization
...glass jars
...labelled bins
...faux leather marker holders
...a space to call my own


The complete Sweet Stella's set-up


Mailing central on the window bench...glass jars to be filled with buttons for upcoming projects

Even my waste-basket is coordinated

A little note on the side to remind me that my Dad is proud of me

Martha Stewart meets JetMax...perfection


A place for paint...
...papers and projects

I absolutely love having ribbons on display! They are so colourful!

Stamps...punches...pencils...paper!

I absolutely adore my new studio. It was a long time coming, and I finally feel like this is a space where I can be me. I can pour my all into projects, test out new products and techniques, and create some really beautiful items for you all.

I hope it inspires you to create a space for you, that you can breathe in!
While you're dreaming, don't forget to enter the giveaway!


7 comments:

Synchrosally said...

I am officially Jealous! I never use my "office" I need MORE SPACE. "Sigh". When I get a bigger house, I want a craft room all to myself. Until then, maybe I'll reorganize?

Shan said...

To be fair - this room is also our guestroom. I likely won't have a true studio with photography section, window bench to dream on, wrapping and mailing centre *sigh* until we finish our basement and build me a room that will fit all of my dreams.
Reorganization is awesome...it spruces up a space, and there are so many configurations! The possibilities are endless!

HanlonLain said...

well you just gave me the encouragement to reorganize my studio. or maybe.....i should just hire you!

SSG said...

Looks good! Very pretty :)

p.s. I gave you an award at my blog.

Shan said...

yahoo! Thanks for the blog love!

Stephanie said...

Hey Stella~
I just saw your information on the post on FB for the Friday networking night.
I didn't know if you wanted to do a collaboration for your readers and yourself and Uppercase Living? I would love to send you a beautiful expression for your wall in your new studio space. Just let me know if you are interested and we can do a drawing for your readers or something. I would love to hear from you about how we can boost each others business.
Stephanie pricelessexpressions2008@yahoo.com

Shan said...

oh Stephanie - I'd love to! Let's collaborate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips