January 30, 2011

MOMpreneur Monday: Tammy Goughnour

Welcome back to the work week! I don't know about you, but we've had some very snowy and blowy weather in these parts, so I am definitely looking forward to the sunshine that is in the forecast this week!
Also a good way to warm up this week...with our newest Marvelous MOMpreneur!
I'm pleased to introduce you to Tammy Goughnour of Up On The Roof Farm!

What do you do?

I make eco-friendly soy candles. I use domestically grown soy with cruelty-free scents and colors and pure cotton wicks. I have searched for suppliers that care about the products they sell!





Why do you love it?

I am passionate to create beautiful things that are good for the earth and my two great children. I am a homeschool mom and my kids are my inspiration and help me pick the scents. I have always been one to stop and smell the roses and even as a youngster I was creating flower gardens with the most fragrant flowers I could find! I have always enjoyed things that smell great!


What advice do you have for other MOMpreneurs?
My advice is to find your passion and start small. Find what makes you happy and give it a try. Involve your family. HAVE FUN!






Thanks, Tammy!! You can check out her yummy soy candles in her Etsy shop, and on Facebook!

And Tammy, here's your award for being so amazing!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips